We are pleased to present to you our updated website with a brand new look. Whilst with a fresher appearance and an easier to navigate format, this new site has all the useful information and tools to assist you in the specification and application of masonry repairs.
As the leading manufacturer and pioneers of helical remedial fixings over two decades ago, we have also taken the opportunity to freshen our visual brand. Whilst maintaining key elements of our identity, we would like to introduce to you our new logo.
With over 25 years of experience as leaders in the industry, an extensive amount of research, testing, development, engineering expertise and installation of our products across the world, has made Helifix who we are today. In our ‘About us’ section, we provide you with a behind the scenes insight to the company. From diagnosis through to installation and guarantees, we reveal why Helifix remain the respected and trusted supplier of choice.
In our efforts to make the website an extensive information hub with quick and easy access, we hope that this new site will provide you with all the resources you need. We have completely redesigned our online presence, bringing in a host of new features and functions;
- New look product sections – broken down with essential technical information and FAQs.
- New format downloads section – a database of repair details, product information and COSHH data.
- New display of case studies – split into different categories to make examples easier to find.
- New installation videos – view in action live, easy to follow installations of Helifix products.
- New Helifix blog – regular informative posts on matters relating to masonry repairs that we think will be of interest to you. Be it CPD events, technical discussions, through to industry news.
- New social media sharing functionality – enables you to quickly share information with colleagues and clients.
If you would like to be kept regularly up-to-date with news from Helifix via email, please feel free to sign up to our newsletter.
We hope that you find our new website helpful and informative, and we really look forward to hearing your thoughts. Please email any feedback you may have to Kerry Osmond, Marketing Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.