StarTie is a new build stainless steel wall tie used when extending, or securing a new leaf to, an existing brick, stone or concrete wall.
- Hand-held support tool
- Insulation retention clips
- Drill bit for pilot hole (hard masonry)
The same procedures apply when adding a new wall to a solid wall, a cavity wall or a single leaf wall. StarTies are equally effective whether the new or existing wall is constructed from brick, block or stonework.
- Where a new inner or outer skin is added to an existing wall.
- A new party wall is being constructed.
- A section of damaged wall is being taken down and reinstated..
- An existing solid or cavity wall is being extended.
- One-piece grade 304 or 316 stainless steel tie.
- Effective in brick, blocks, concrete, stone and regional materials.
- Great axial strength resists all wind loads.
- Multiple drip points prevent cross cavity water transfer.
- Designed for use with or without insulation.
- Helical design ensures excellent mortar bond.
- Provides secure stress free connection.
- Pushed through insulation without affecting thermal properties.
- One tie length accommodates cavity wander.