TimTie is a stainless steel new build wall tie, with DD140 Type 3 and Type 6 compliance, for securing masonry to timber, through insulation, in timber frame constructions.
If your TimTie application involves a building of three storeys or more, call the Helifix Technical Sales Team for advice on 020 8735 5222.
- One-piece grade 304 or 316 stainless steel tie.
- Type 3 and Type 6 ties with self-tapping helical design.
- Secure and lasting stress-free connection.
- Rapid, easy hammer-driven installation, through insulation.
- Suitable for use with ‘warm frame’ rigid insulation.
- Great axial strength resists all wind loads.
- Multiple drip points prevent cross cavity water transfer.
- Excellent holding power in timber, mortar, masonry and resin.
- Installed through insulation without affecting thermal properties.
- Hammered directly into timber stud, exactly where required.
- Rotational flexibility accommodates normal building movement.
- No disturbance to newly laid brickwork.
- No loosening of internal drywall fasteners.
- Suitable for cavities up to 125mm.