BowTie is a long stainless steel tie used to stabilise bulging walls, without any external plates, by securing them into the ends of internal floor joists.
BowTie HD is a heavy duty 12mm diameter threaded bar with self-cutting end used to restrain bowing building walls by securing them to internal parallel floor joists or roof beams.
- Drill bit for clearance hole
- Power support tool
- HD Driver
- Hand support tool
- PolyPlus resin cartridge with extension nozzles and applicator
- For stabilising bowed external building walls by securing them to internal floor and ceiling joists
- Standard BowTies are recommended when installing into joist ends
- BowTie HDs are recommended when installing into joist sides
- Quick, easy, non-disruptive external installation
- Self-tapping design – no splitting of timbers
- Effective in all common building materials
- Suitable for hardwood use
- Easily tested for security of fixing
- Fully concealed – no unsightly external plates