The Concrete Crack Injection Repair Kit is a low viscosity, fast curing epoxy sealing system for repairing cracks in concrete. Easy to use, the kit contains the necessary components, materials and instructions for an efficient and reliable crack repair that will cure in around 12 hours to be as strong as the concrete.
The kit is suitable for repairing cracks from 0.2mm to 6mm wide. It is equally effective in both vertical and horizontal cracks in walls, columns, beams, floors, slabs or lintels.
- CapSeal – A rapid cure thixotropic injection port adhesive and crack surface sealer
- CrackFix – A low viscosity, 100% solids epoxy
- Low pressure injection of cracks in structural concrete
- Gravity feed of cracks in horizontal concrete
- Suitable for crack widths of 0.2mm-6mm
A successful application depends on thorough preparation. The crack to be treated must be dry and free from grease, oil, dust and other contaminants. Any loose material must be blown or brushed clear.
For vertical cracks (walls, columns, beams)
The surface of the crack should be sealed with the fast setting CapSeal supplied. Both sides of the substrate will need to be sealed if the crack extends right through.
For horizontal cracks (floors, slabs, etc)
The CapSeal and injection ports may not be required when injecting into horizontal cracks as the resin may be introduced into the crack by gravity. Seal the underside of the substrate if the crack reflects through. For horizontal cracks in lintels and window sills this is particularly important to ensure the crack is properly filled and mess from any drips minimised.
- As strong as concrete
- Convenient mix-in-the-nozzle cartridge system for both the crack sealer and the injection resin
- Cartridges that fit standard caulking guns
- CrackFix injection resin conforms to ASTM C-881