PatchPin is a short stainless steel helical pin that provides a strong mechanical key when patch repairing reinforced concrete.
- Power drill support
- Drill bit
- Pin spacing and position may be varied to suit site conditions
- Pins are to be installed approx. 50mm from the edge of the patched area
- Intermediate pins should be at 150-200mm centres. Extra pins may be used at the discretion of the site management or the engineer in charge
- Pins should be applied at not less than two pins per patch
- To provide strong mechanical key when patch repairing reinforced concrete.
- Stainless steel helical pin.
- Forms powerful bond with patching mortar.
- Additional mechanical bonding security.
- Can be installed straight, angled or bent .
- Requires no chemicals.
- Quick, simple and effective.