PolyPlus SF Cartridge 300ml
Styrene-free polyester resin
PolyPlus SF is a user-friendly, styrene-free, nozzle-mixed polyester resin used to secure remedial wall ties and resin bonded anchors
- For securing remedial wall ties, resin bonded anchors and threaded rods
- User-friendly styrene free materials
- Usable in standard mastic gun
- Two part nozzle-mixed resin for consistent quality
- 300ml part-usable cartridge
Directions for use as a Resin Anchor
(See individual Product Sheets on RetroTie and ResiTie for these applications)
- Drill the hole to the correct diameter and depth using a rotary percussion drill.
- Clean the hole using a stiff wire or nylon brush and clean compressed air or blow pump
- Once the hole is prepared remove the screw cap from the cartridge.
- Attach mixer nozzle, place in applicator gun and dispense the first part of the cartridge to waste until an even colour is achieved
- Insert the mixer nozzle to the far end of the hole and half fill hole (depending upon the application). Withdraw nozzle as you fill the hole. For deep holes, extension tubing can be used.
- Immediately insert the tie or fixing using a slight twisting motion.
- Excess resin should be removed from the mouth of the hole before it sets.
- Leave the fixing undisturbed until loading time has elapsed, then attach the fixture and tighten the nut.
||Service load time
|12mm bolt, 110mm deep in 14mm hole 30/Nmm² concrete:
||Characteristic tensile load (N) 43, 3kN
||Cool, dry, frost-free conditions away from direct sunlight
||5°C to 20°C